Kerala PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Application Form Released: The Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala has released the AIAPGET 2019 Ayurveda Admission Forms for all the candidates. The forms have been released by CEE Kerala following the revision of minimum qualifying percentiles by AYUSH in a formal notification issued on 15th November 2019. In line with this, Kerala CEE has also revised minimum qualifying percentile of AIAPGET 2019 and restarted the application process for admission to PG Ayurveda Courses-2019-20. Candidates can log onto the official website of CEE Kerala i.e. http://www.cee.kerala.gov.in to complete the online application form and apply for admission to PG Ayurveda Courses. To make things easier for the applicants, a direct link to the AIAPGET 2019 Ayurveda Admission Online Form and the detailed notification are also provided below.
Qualifying Percentile Revised
The CEE Kerala has revised the qualifying percentile required to seek admission to Ayurveda Courses offered by institutes based in the state. The minimum percentile required for PG Ayurveda Admission 2020 has been revised in line with the AYUSH in a formal notification issued on 15th November 2019. The detailed break-up of revised percentile for Kerala PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 are given below:
Kerala PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 Application Process
In line with the revised qualifying percentile for PG Ayurveda Admissions 2019, CEE Kerala has restarted the application process for the students. Candidates applying for admission must note that the online application process will commence on 19th November 2019 and conclude on 22nd November 2019. Another caveat that must be noted by candidates is that candidates who were already qualified prior to the revised qualifying percentile cannot submit online applications through this phase. After the conclusion of online registration process, CEE Kerala will release a supplementary rank list for PG Ayurveda Admission 2019. The admission process to PG Ayurveda Colleges based on AIAPGET 2019 will conclude on 30th November 2019.
How to Apply for Kerala PG Admission 2019 online?
Kerala CEE has made the application process to PG Ayurveda Admission 2019 complete online. Candidates need to fill the application form for admission online on official exam portal i.e. cee-kerala.gov.in. The detailed step-by-step instructions to complete application form are given below:
- Step 1: Visit official CEE Kerala Website i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in
- Step 2: Find and Click on Link for ‘PG AYURVEDA 2019 – Online Application’
- Step 3: You will be redirected to new page dedicated to PG Ayurveda Admission
- Step 4: Register yourself on the portal by providing basic details about yourself
- Step 5: Login using new credentials
- Step 6: Fill-up the admission application form provided on the website
- Step 7: Pay the requisite amount of application fee
- Step 8: Upload supporting documents and images
- Step 9: Submit the application form after verifying all the details
- Step 10: Download / Print Confirmation Page.